UPDATE: KD will play in tonight’s game against Grizzlies in Memphis
UPDATE: Kevin Durant is going to play in Tuesday night’s game against the Grizzlies in Memphis.
KFOR-TV Sports Director Bob Barry, Jr. said coaches cleared Durant to play in the game after practice went well Tuesday morning.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. – The status of KD playing in Tuesday night’s game at Memphis is still up in the air.
Bob Barry, Jr. said his sources say Durant is expected to play tonight and no one has really said otherwise.
The star player has been nursing a sore wrist since a fall in Saturday’s Milwaukee match up.
Coach Scott Brooks hasn’t given much insight, just that Durant missed a few practices but has been shooting around a bit.
Russell Westbrook is still out after knee surgery.
The possibility of having two leading players out worries Thunder fans.
However, Nick Collison said he knows the team will manage.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse