UPDATE: KD will play in tonight’s game against Grizzlies in Memphis
UPDATE: Kevin Durant is going to play in Tuesday night’s game against the Grizzlies in Memphis.
KFOR-TV Sports Director Bob Barry, Jr. said coaches cleared Durant to play in the game after practice went well Tuesday morning.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. – The status of KD playing in Tuesday night’s game at Memphis is still up in the air.
Bob Barry, Jr. said his sources say Durant is expected to play tonight and no one has really said otherwise.
The star player has been nursing a sore wrist since a fall in Saturday’s Milwaukee match up.
Coach Scott Brooks hasn’t given much insight, just that Durant missed a few practices but has been shooting around a bit.
Russell Westbrook is still out after knee surgery.
The possibility of having two leading players out worries Thunder fans.
However, Nick Collison said he knows the team will manage.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich