Looking to save money filing your taxes? Here’s how
Experts said if you’re looking to save money filing your taxes, now is the time to score the deal.
According to FatWallet.com, early birds will find deep discounts right now on software from H&R Block, Turbo Tax and Tax Act.
The website also reports the majority of early filers get money back.
The tax filing season opens Jan. 31, later than previous years, because of the government shutdown.
However, the late start doesn’t change the filing deadline of April 15.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom