Pizza Hut now selling pizza by the slice, would you buy it?
A national pizza chain is testing out a new way to sell their pies.
Pizza Hut is selling pizza by the slice now at a few locations.
The trial started Tuesday in York, Nebraska, and Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
Company officials said they will be trying more new concepts in the coming months.
According to the Dallas Morning News reported the slices will be $2 to $3 each.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse