Yum! Officials taste testing foods for Annual Festival of the Arts
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Arts Council of Oklahoma City is narrowing down the food options for this year’s Festival of the Arts.
The designated food jury will spend the next three days taste testing potential dishes for this year’s festival.
Thursday the food committee will make the final selections, choosing the best 30 venders to be a part of the 48th annual event.
The 2014 Festival of the Arts runs April 22 – April 27.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom