OKC Energy Introduce Coach
The Oklahoma City Energy soccer team introduced their head coach on Wednesday afternoon.
Jimmy Nielsen will lead the Energy FC in its first season.
The Energy will play in the United States League Pro and play their games at Bishop McGuinness High School.
Nielsen just recently finished his own playing career as the goalkeeper for Kansas City, which won this year’s Major League Soccer Cup.
Nielsen feels now that he’s completed his playing days, he’s ready to move on to coaching.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns