UPDATE: Star Spencer high school gas leak turns out to be cleaning chemicals
UPDATE: The reported gas leak that evacuated Star Spencer Wednesday morning turned out to be a false alarm.
Officials said the leak was actually just chemicals the cleaning company was using at the school.
Classes will continue as scheduled.
SPENCER, Okla. – Officials have evacuated Star Spencer High School Wednesday morning for a reported gas leak.
Crews are on scene working to fix the issue.
Officials have not confirmed what led to the leak just after 8 a.m.
So far, no injuries have been reported.
Refresh this story and watch NewsChannel 4 for the latest updates.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring