UPDATE: Star Spencer high school gas leak turns out to be cleaning chemicals
UPDATE: The reported gas leak that evacuated Star Spencer Wednesday morning turned out to be a false alarm.
Officials said the leak was actually just chemicals the cleaning company was using at the school.
Classes will continue as scheduled.
SPENCER, Okla. – Officials have evacuated Star Spencer High School Wednesday morning for a reported gas leak.
Crews are on scene working to fix the issue.
Officials have not confirmed what led to the leak just after 8 a.m.
So far, no injuries have been reported.
Refresh this story and watch NewsChannel 4 for the latest updates.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online