One dead after massive manhunt for a man police say shot four people
ARDMORE, Okla. - One person is dead after a massive manhunt for a man police say shot four people in Ardmore two of which were federal agents.
Police say Henry Jackson is believed to have been involved in three separate shootings over the last 24 hours.
Police say federal agents located Jackson’s silver Ford Taurus in a northeast Ardmore neighborhood around 6:30 this afternoon, police say a man, they believe was Jackson, opened fire hitting both agents and then fled the scene in the silver Taurus.
One agent was taken to the emergency room, the other was treated on scene.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns