Drink up – you’ll remember it later
If you’re worried that drinking alcohol is hastening your memory loss, fear not.
A new study suggests any caffeine you inhale the morning after will have the opposite effect.
Researchers at Johns Hopkins University gave study participants 100 to 300 milligrams of caffeine after they looked at some images.
Twenty-four hours later, those who got 200 or 300 milligrams of caffeine remembered the images better than participants who took a placebo.
The researchers concluded that caffeine can help strengthen our long-term memories.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'