Missouri mom demanding more mall security after teens found having sex in family restroom
ST. PETERS, Mo. – A Missouri family is asking for more security at a local mall after they said teens were having sex in the bathroom.
Mother Jessica Barbier said she went to the Mid River’s family bathroom Sunday to change her son’s diaper when she said two teens walked in and started having sex.
“It wasn’t like we walked in on them doing it,” Barbier told KTVI. “We were already in there and they walked in to the room.”
KTVI reported she spoke the a mall security guard who told her it happens all the time.
The family also complained to customer service and were again told the incident isn’t uncommon.
Mid Rivers Mall sent this statement to KTVI:
We were recently made aware of this incident and are addressing the issue across all management channels. Our priority at all times is to provide a safe and secure atmosphere for our customers and tenants, and we will continue our focus on these efforts.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'