Kraft Cheeseburger Mac products recalled due to misbranding and undeclared allergens
OKLAHOMA – Truitt Brothers Inc., an East Bernstadt, Ky. establishment is recalling approximately 1.77 million pounds of shelf-stable pasta and ground beef products because of misbranding and an undeclared allergen, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced today. The products are formulated with hydrolyzed soy protein and dried soy sauce, known allergens, which are not declared on some labels.
The products subject to recall include:
3.3-pound cases containing six, 9-ounce microwaveable containers of “Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets singles – ULTIMATE CHEESEBURGER MAC”
The products were produced between May 6, 2013 and Jan. 16, 2014 and shipped to Kraft Foods distribution centers and retail locations nationwide.
No other Velveeta or Kraft products are impacted by this recall.
Consumers with questions about the recall should contact the Kraft Foods Consumer Relations Center at 1-800-396-5512.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns