NEED to LAUGH? Read these hilarious amazon reviews before buying this snack
Many Americans are saying sugar is the new enemy.
Sugar can be very bad for those trying to lose weight, which is why many are turning to a sugar-free diet.
There are several tasty treats to turn to on a sugar-free diet. Here is one snack many are commenting “Just don’t. Unless it’s a gift for someone you hate.“
Heard about Haribo sugarless gummy bears? Check out what people are saying about them on Amazon.
From an Amazon Review Titled Just don’t. Unless it’s a gift for someone you hate.
“Oh man…words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear “Cleanse”. If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!”
“I felt violated when it was over.”
From a Review Titled Do not bring to sporting events!
“The snack: Satan’s Diarrhea Hate Bears made by Haribo.”
From a Review Titled This is your captain speaking: Do not eat the red gummy bear. You’ll be sorry.
“Very bad bathroom experience.”
From a Review Titled This ruined my life.
“My abdomen was obviously bloated and the noises…oh god, the noises.”
From a Review Titled Fully weaponized Gummy Bears.
“The cute little tricksters look just like their benign counterparts, with the same cuddly ears, stubby arms and not-too-squishy, not-too-firm texture. The taste is the same too, and that’s how the little demons invade your innards.”
To read more reviews about these “Cute little tricksters” click here.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich