Thunder Use Big 3rd Quarter to Down Kings
The Oklahoma City Thunder outscored Sacramento by 10 in the third quarter, pulling away to beat the Kings 108-93.
Kevin Durant paced OKC with 30 points, making 10 of 15 from the field and dishing out nine assists.
Serge Ibaka added 20 points on 9 of 13 shooting and had six rebounds.
The Thunder went on a 12-2 run early in the third quarter and were never threatened after that.
Reggie Jackson had 16 points, while three other Thunder players scored 10 points each: Thabo Sefolosha, Nick Collison, and Jeremy Lamb.
The Thunder overcame a 38-point effort from Sacramento’s Isaiah Thomas, who hit four 3-pointers.
OKC improved to 31-10 on the season, and will finish up their three-game homestand Tuesday night against Portland at 7:00.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him