New: All clear given after suspicious package reported at St. Anthony hospital
UPDATED: The suspicious item found by security at Saint Anthony’s hospital was deed not dangerous, according to officials.
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews are investigating a possible bomb threat downtown at St. Anthony hospital near N.W. 10th St. and Lee Ave. Monday afternoon.
The bomb squad is on scene to investigate a backpack reported as suspicious.
Officers have blocked off streets in the area.
The hospital is on lockdown and ambulances are being diverted to other hospitals in the area.
Refresh this story and watch NewsChannel 4 for the latest updates.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger