Oklahoma Roger Rodas Memorial Charity car cruise honors actor, late Paul Walker
OKLAHOMA CITY – Car enthusiasts from all over the metro gathered to honor the late Paul Walker by driving in a charity memorial car cruise Sunday.
The charity was started five years ago by Jeremy Johnson. Johnson says he started the charity when two of his friends lost their lives in a tragic car accident.
Each year Johnson’s organization picks a different charity to donate to.
This year, after the untimely death of Paul Walker, Johnson chose to make the donation to Walkers charity, “Reach Out Worldwide”.
Reach Out Worldwide is an organization that offers disaster relief to communities affected by disasters.
The cruise takes place around the metro spanning 44 miles ending in Yukon for dinner where four restaurants will donate 10 percent of the tab to Reach Out World Wide.
Oklahoma drivers say they are excited to give back to Reach Out Worldwide after they showed us so much support during the may tornadoes of last year.
Johnson says they are still looking for donations and if you couldn’t make it out to the event, to go to the website to make your donation HERE.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'