Edmond resident reaches the final 5 on ‘The Biggest Loser’
EDMOND, Okla. – An Edmond native, who has lost 150 pounds since the start of ‘The Biggest Loser,’ has made it to the final five on the show.
David Brown, who weighed 409 pounds when he came to the ranch, now weighs 259 pounds.
Next week, he will compete for one of only three spots.
The Biggest Loser is on Tuesday nights, beginning at 7 p.m., on NBC.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns