UPDATE: Highs in 30s today; Arctic front moving in Thursday
Temperatures today will be about 30 degrees colder than Monday with highs in the 30s and sunny skies.
Thankfully, the winds will not be quite as strong.
Temps will briefly moderate into the 40s Wednesday before an arctic front moves through our state.
Temperatures will plunge and highs on Thursday will only reach the mid 20s statewide.
Strong northeast winds will make it feel like the single digits!
Some light snow will be possible over the Panhandle and far western Oklahoma.
Thankfully, this arctic blast is short-lived and temperatures will once again climb to the 50s and 60s over the weekend.
Fire danger will remain high through the week.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'