Russian officials searching for ‘Black Widow’ rumored in terrorist plots for Sochi during Winter Games
SOCHI, Russia – Officials are actively searching for as many as four women assigned to carry out terrorist activity in Sochi, Russia during the Winter Games.
Authorities are handing out wanted posters with this woman’s picture on it.
They believe this so-called “Black Widow” could already be in the country.
We’re told her husband was killed in a raid with Russian forces last year.
Russia’s Federal Security Service has been informed she may be used to carry out an attack within the Olympic zone.
Investigators spent Monday combing the airports, looking for her and three other women.
We’ll continue to follow this ongoing search.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him