Tulsa police tase, arrest man wielding machete
TULSA, Okla. – Police say they have arrested a Tulsa man after he allegedly threatened his wife with a machete.
Officers arrested Norm Osteen on Tuesday morning for one count of assault with a deadly weapon.
According to police reports, Osteen allegedly came home drunk and began threatening his wife with a knife.
She told him to leave and locked the couple’s apartment behind him.
However, police say he forced his way back into the home.
According to KTUL, the victim’s relative learned of the disturbance and called police.
Once officers arrived, they say Osteen would not drop the machete.
Police say they had to use a taser to take him into custody.
Fortunately, no one was seriously hurt.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online