Tulsa police tase, arrest man wielding machete
TULSA, Okla. – Police say they have arrested a Tulsa man after he allegedly threatened his wife with a machete.
Officers arrested Norm Osteen on Tuesday morning for one count of assault with a deadly weapon.
According to police reports, Osteen allegedly came home drunk and began threatening his wife with a knife.
She told him to leave and locked the couple’s apartment behind him.
However, police say he forced his way back into the home.
According to KTUL, the victim’s relative learned of the disturbance and called police.
Once officers arrived, they say Osteen would not drop the machete.
Police say they had to use a taser to take him into custody.
Fortunately, no one was seriously hurt.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'