Angry parent sends instructor a box filled with human feces
ELGIN, Okla. – According to an Elgin public school official, a disapproving parent of a student mailed him a box filled with fecal matter.
The official’s wife went to check their mailbox around 1:30 p.m and found a package with an attached letter for her husband to open when he got home.
The man opened the letter.
“I would like to show you how much I appreciate all you have done for Elgin Public Schools. This is a gift man to man with a little token of gratitude. Thank you for everything you have done for the better edumucation [sic] of my child.”
The official opened the box and found fecal matter inside and called police.
Elgin police officials are now investigating the matter.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns