Arnold Schwarzenegger goes undercover at Gold’s Gym
VENICE, Calif. – While Arnold Schwarzenegger is known for his fitness, he recently went undercover to help raise money for after school programs.
His disguise consisted of a strange mustache and hair piece.
He called himself ‘Howard,’ the new regional manager for a Gold’s Gym in California.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him