Babysitter tattoos girls then mother tries to remove ink with heated razor
20-year-old Alexander Edwards - WSET.com
CONCORD, Va. – A babysitter is accused of tattooing two girls he was watching and if that isn’t bad enough, the girl’s mother then tried to use a heated razor blade to remove the new ink.
According to WSET, 20-year-old Alexander Edwards was watching the girls when he allegedly tattooed them with a home kit.
Police said Edwards inked one girl’s name into her shoulder.
The girls’ mother, 35-year-old Melissa Delp, and her boyfriend, 32-year-old Daniel Janney, allegedly tried to use a heated razor blade to burn off the tattoo.
Edwards is facing charges for abduction, malicious wounding and child neglect.
Delp and Janney are charged with malicious wounding and child abuse.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse