Babysitter tattoos girls then mother tries to remove ink with heated razor
20-year-old Alexander Edwards - WSET.com
CONCORD, Va. – A babysitter is accused of tattooing two girls he was watching and if that isn’t bad enough, the girl’s mother then tried to use a heated razor blade to remove the new ink.
According to WSET, 20-year-old Alexander Edwards was watching the girls when he allegedly tattooed them with a home kit.
Police said Edwards inked one girl’s name into her shoulder.
The girls’ mother, 35-year-old Melissa Delp, and her boyfriend, 32-year-old Daniel Janney, allegedly tried to use a heated razor blade to burn off the tattoo.
Edwards is facing charges for abduction, malicious wounding and child neglect.
Delp and Janney are charged with malicious wounding and child abuse.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger