UPDATE: Northwest OKC streets back open after gas line break
OKLAHOMA CITY – On Wednesday afternoon, a few Oklahoma City residents and businesses had their gas line shut down because of a leak.
Crews rushed to the area of Memorial Rd. and May Ave. around 2:30 p.m.
Authorities say a construction crew accidentally cut through a gas line.
Oklahoma City firefighters brought a truck to the area and hooked it up to a fire hydrant as a precaution.
Officers shut down southbound N.W. 150th St. for a short time while crews worked on the line.
Fortunately, now the road is back open.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns