UPDATE: Northwest OKC streets back open after gas line break
OKLAHOMA CITY – On Wednesday afternoon, a few Oklahoma City residents and businesses had their gas line shut down because of a leak.
Crews rushed to the area of Memorial Rd. and May Ave. around 2:30 p.m.
Authorities say a construction crew accidentally cut through a gas line.
Oklahoma City firefighters brought a truck to the area and hooked it up to a fire hydrant as a precaution.
Officers shut down southbound N.W. 150th St. for a short time while crews worked on the line.
Fortunately, now the road is back open.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online