Ringo Starr confirms reunion with Paul McCartney to play at the Grammy Tribute
The two surviving members of “The Beatles” are reuniting for a concert next Monday.
Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr will perform together for the first time in five years.
Starr has confirmed that he and McCartney will perform at “The night that Changed America: A Grammy’s salute to the Beatles.”
The concert will be taped the day after the awards show and marks the 50th Anniversary of the Beatle’s Ed Sullivan appearance.
It will air on February 9th.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him