Student suspended for making explicit movies now allowed back in class
COCOA, Fla.(CNN) – A Florida high school student will be allowed to return to class after being suspended for his after school job.
Robert Marucci says he was just like any other high school senior until some of his classmates discovered his pictures and videos on an adult website.
Marucci admits he made the movies but says it was only to help support his family.
After word spread about his pictures, he says he was suspended from school.
The high school says the teen was suspended for making threats.
Either way, it seems the school has changed their decision and will now let Marucci return to class.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns