Worst passwords of 2013: Do you use one of these? Change it now
The list of the 25 worst passwords of 2013 is out and there’s a change the word in the top spot.
Time magazine reports that “1-2-3-4-5-6″ now out ranks “password,” which is usually number one.
Rounding out the top 10 are more numbers like “1-1-1-1-1-1,” the letters “q-w-e-r-t-y”, and “I love you.”
A company that gathers this information says that password’s like adobe 1-2-3 are a good reminder that you should not base your password on the sites you use.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger