Baby on Board: Mother forced to have baby on sled because of winter storm
But what about baby on sled?
The Arctic blast is making like challenging for people in the Northeast, especially for a pregnant woman who couldn’t get to the car because of the weather.
Can you guess where she ended up having the baby?
It was too slick for the expectant mother to walk to the car and her contractions were coming fast and strong.
The soon-to-be father jumped into action and got a sled to help her make the trip to the car.
It was too late.
He had to deliver the baby himself.
“In between contractions, I slid her down the road and we didn’t even make it to the car, which might have been a good thing,” new father Fabian Bonanni said. “Better to deliver there than the highway, you know?”
Crews eventually made it up the hill to their house and took them to the hospital.
Health officials said mom and baby Bella are doing just fine and are expected to go home soon.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him