OKC Thunder players predicted to be in All Star Game line up; announcement tonight
OKLAHOMA CITY - In just a few hours the starting line up will be announced for this year’s NBA All Star Game.
At least one OKC Thunder player is expected to make the roster.
Kevin Durant, Serge Ibaka and Russell Westbrook were all nominated to be part of the team.
However, Westbrook won’t be playing because of his recent injury.
The voting ended Monday and starting lineups will be announced at 6 p.m.
According to predictions from the Bleacher Report, Kevin Durant will be starting for The West.
The NBA All Star Game tips off Feb. 16 in New Orleans.
|Backcourt||Kyrie Irving||Cleveland Cavaliers|
|Backcourt||Dwyane Wade||Miami Heat|
|Frontcourt||Paul George||Indiana Pacers|
|Frontcourt||Carmelo Anthony||New York Knicks|
|Frontcourt||LeBron James||Miami Heat|
|Backcourt||Stephen Curry||Golden State Warriors|
|Backcourt||Kobe Bryant||Los Angeles Lakers|
|Frontcourt||Kevin Durant||Oklahoma City Thunder|
|Frontcourt||Blake Griffin||Los Angeles Clippers|
|Frontcourt||Dwight Howard||Houston Rockets|
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'