SILVER ALERT Canceled: 71-year-old Norman man found
UPDATED: 71-year-old Charles Farmer was located just before 11:00 p.m. Thursday night.
NORMAN, Okla. – A silver alert has been issued for a 71-year old Norman man.
The Norman police department say 71-year old Charles Farmer suffers from Alzheimer’s disease.
Farmer reportedly left his home around 5:00 p.m. and has not returned.
According to authorities Farmer drives a white 2002 Chevrolet Suburban, plates read DV3DKD.
He was last seen wearing an Air Force bomber jacket, (authorities are unsure of the color of the jacket) with jeans and boots.
Contact the Norman police department if you have any information on this case.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger