Hospital gives children battling illnesses, diseases chance to dance the night away
OKLAHOMA CITY – Young patients in Oklahoma City who are battling illnesses or diseases were able to take a break from thinking about their health and enjoy a dance.
Patients at OU Medical Center’s Children’s Hospital were given a chance Saturday night to enjoy a winter wonderland prom.
The prom was meant for children of all ages.
Organizers say it allowed those who were battling cancer, kidney disease and blood disorders to enjoy a little dancing.
Visitors got to pick out special outfits and even had stylists come in to do their hair and makeup.
In addition to the children, there were several guests who dropped in to dance with kids.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'