Hospital gives children battling illnesses, diseases chance to dance the night away
OKLAHOMA CITY – Young patients in Oklahoma City who are battling illnesses or diseases were able to take a break from thinking about their health and enjoy a dance.
Patients at OU Medical Center’s Children’s Hospital were given a chance Saturday night to enjoy a winter wonderland prom.
The prom was meant for children of all ages.
Organizers say it allowed those who were battling cancer, kidney disease and blood disorders to enjoy a little dancing.
Visitors got to pick out special outfits and even had stylists come in to do their hair and makeup.
In addition to the children, there were several guests who dropped in to dance with kids.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online