Conservative organization creates ‘State of the Union Drinking Game’
If you are one of the many Americans who will be watching the State of the Union on Tuesday night, an organization has put an interesting spin on the speech.
Generation Opportunity, which is a conservative organization, has created a drinking game for the event.
For example, every time the president says “let me be clear,” participants are encouraged to take a drink of a clear liquid.
Also, when he says “problems” or “glitches,” organizers encourage you to take a sip of water.
Generation Opportunity added a disclaimer, telling participants to drink responsibly, no matter what phrases are uttered.
You can watch the State of the Union address on NBC, beginning at 8 p.m.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'