Edmond’s Biggest Loser now in the top 3, on his way to the finale
EDMOND, Okla. – An Edmond man who decided to take a chance on a reality series is now a part of the finale.
David Brown started ‘The Biggest Loser’ weighing 409 pounds.
So far, he has lost 166 pounds.
On Tuesday, Brown made it into the top three by losing 16 pounds.
Brown will be a part of the series finale next week, competing for the grand prize.
You can watch ‘The Biggest Loser’ next Tuesday at 8 p.m. on NBC.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom