Officers: Oklahoma great-grandmother, teen stabbed to death
SKIATOOK, Okla. (KJRH) – Investigators in Skiatook are trying to piece together what happened after a great-grandmother and a 16-year-old girl were found stabbed to death.
Authorities say the body of 16-year-old Larisa Fraley was found just hours after police discovered the body of the girl’s great-grandmother, 74-year-old Ester Driskell.
Officers discovered Fraley’s body inside an abandoned vehicle parked in an oil field.
According to KJRH, she had been stabbed multiple times.
Driskell was found dead inside her home Monday evening.
On Tuesday, police said the teen’s 19-year-old half-brother had been taken into custody as a person of interest.
However, no charges have been filed and he has not been arrested.
Before Monday, only one homicide had occurred in the town of Skiatook in the past 17 years.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom