Arson investigators to uncover what sparked fire in northeast Oklahoma City
OKLAHOMA CITY – Arson investigators are determining the cause of a fire that consumed an abandoned home overnight in northeast Oklahoma City.
A burned out shell is all that is left of the house near N.E. 30th and Prospect after it caught fire and the hydrant in the area turned out to be dry.
Neighbors said the home has been abandoned for at least two months.
Fire crews said the cold temperatures may have frozen the hydrant but they can’t say for sure.
Authorities said the home is a total loss.
No injuries were reported in the fire.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom