Last chance to see Motley Crue perform EVER in Oklahoma City, Tulsa
OKLAHOMA CITY – Fans of rock and roll group Motley Crue will have one last chance to see the band perform here in Oklahoma City.
The group has announced they will be retiring but not before one final tour.
Motley Crue will take over the Chesapeake Arena with special guest Alice Cooper on Oct. 10.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger