Windy overnight but warming up tomorrow, next cold front on Friday
It’s going to be a windy night with winds from the southwest at 20-30mph. The winds will bring warmer weather Thursday with highs in the 50s and 60s. Fire danger will remain very high through the week with breezy to windy conditions. A front will push into the state Thursday night bringing in cooler weather for Friday.
Colder air filters in this weekend as a shift in the jet stream brings in a more active weather pattern. Temps will drop into the lower 30s Sunday as a storm system tracks over the state. A light winter mix will be possible over the area. A winter storm is likely for Tuesday and Wednesday. This system could bring accumulating snow and a blast of arctic air. Another winter storm is possible next Friday into Saturday. Stay tuned for the latest!Submit Your Photo
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him