Cold front comes tonight, and fire danger will remain HIGH
Mostly cloudy and mild conditions will exist tonight for much of the state, however a front will push into the state bringing cooler weather for Friday.
Fire danger will remain very high through the week with breezy to windy conditions.
Colder air filters in this weekend as a shift in the jet stream brings in a more active weather pattern.
Temps will drop into the lower 30s Sunday as a storm system tracks over the state. A light winter mix will be possible over the area.
A powerful winter storm is likely for Tuesday and Wednesday.
This system could bring accumulating snow and a blast of arctic air. Latest indications for this storm suggest several inches of snow possible through central Oklahoma.
Another winter storm is possible next Friday into Saturday.
Stay tuned for the latest!
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online