UPDATE: Crews contain N.W. Oklahoma City grass fire, claimed one structure
UPDATE: Fire crews have contained the grass fire near N. Rockwell Ave. and N.W. 150th St.
Authorities said the flames claimed one structure and covered at least four acres.
It was threatening other homes but firefighters have controlled the blaze enough to keep the houses safe.
OKLAHOMA CITY – A grass fire has claimed one structure and is threatening homes in northwest Oklahoma City near N. Rockwell Ave. and N.W. 150th St.
Fire crews said the blaze is covering about four acres Thursday morning.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him