UPDATED: POWER ON, after outage on OKC’s northside, hits Quail Springs Mall
The power has now been restored to most of OG&E customers on the north side of the Oklahoma City metro.
Earlier Thursday evening about 1465 customers lost power, including Quail Springs Mall, surround businesses and homes. The issue was at the Lone Oak substation located near NW 160th and Portland.
Traffic was backed up for several hours.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts