Andrea Riley to Have Jersey Retired
Former OSU All-American guard Andrea Riley will have her #10 jersey retired when the Oklahoma State women’s basketball team hosts Oklahoma on Sunday, February 16th at Gallagher-Iba Arena in Stillwater.
Riley was a two-time All-American and three-time first team All-Big 12 selection, and won the 2010 Nancy Lieberman Award as a senior as the nation’s top point guard.
Riley finished her career with 2,835 points, a Big 12 career record at the time that has since been surpassed by Baylor’s Brittney Griner.
Riley’s most famous game came against Oklahoma in 2008, when the Cowgirls ended a 17-game losing streak to the Sooners, beating OU in Stillwater behind 45 points from Riley.
Riley will become the fourth Cowgirl to have her jersey retired, joining Liz Brown, Stacy Coffey, and Clinette Jordan.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger