NEW: Unsolved murder case; Police release sketch of victim
For weeks, investigators have been trying to figure out the identity of a victim who was murdered last month.
Tonight they sent KFOR this sketch of what the man probably looked like before his murder.
We’re told a forensic anthropologist worked with investigators to come up with this image.
They believe the man was somewhere between 25 and 40 years old.
If you know anything about this case, please call the Logan County Sheriff’s Office.
LOGAN COUNTY – The Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation is currently investigating a body that was found burned near the town of Langston, Okla. on county road 75 Hiwassee.
The body was found around 3:00 p.m. Friday.
Langston authorities reportedly called OSBI to investigate the body discovery.
Officials have not yet confirmed the gender of the body that was found.
NewsChannel4 has sent a crew to the scene to gather more information.
Check back with KFOR to get more details on this developing story.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him