Fire crews battle early morning fire in NW Oklahoma City
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews were called out to a house fire in Northwest Oklahoma City early Sunday morning.
Fire crews were called after a person woke up to find their bedroom was on fire.
Crews say the fire was contained to just one bedroom.
Fire investigators believe the fire was started by a space heater.
Fire Officials say to make sure if you are using a space heater it is in working order with no damage to the electrical cord.
You should also keep it at least three feet away from furniture, curtains or other combustible materials.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online