OSU Men Must Play To Strength’s To Improve
After Oklahoma State’s loss to Baylor on Saturday, February 1, the Cowboys’ have now lost three of their last four games.
With the team reeling in their current stretch of poor play, OSU head coach Travis Ford said his team must play to their individual strengths to get things back on track.
The loss to Baylor was the Pokes second straight and just two days before a matchup on ‘Big Monday’, February 3, against Iowa State.
The Cowboys and Cyclones will tip-off at 8 p.m. CT inside Ghallager-Iba Arena on Monday, the third.
It will also be Eddie Sutton night in Stillwater, the Hall of Fame coach will have his life and career celebrated by OSU.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich