Driving to work in the morning? Check road conditions in your area
OKLAHOMA CITY – While officials with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation said roads were relatively clear Monday night, that all is likely to change by the morning.
A few slick spots are already popping up along roadways across the state and those areas are expected to refreeze overnight.
ODOT crews say they are ready to hit the roads with more salt and sand, if needed.
In the morning, drivers are encouraged to take it very slow and leave plenty of time to reach their destination.
Motorists should check road conditions before getting out on the roads and be aware that “black ice” will probably be present on your drive to work.
For more information on updated road conditions, visit the Department of Public Safety’s website.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him