Fire crews battling flames at home in southeast Oklahoma City, no one injured
OKLAHOMA CITY – Fire crews are investigating what started a fire at a home in southeast Oklahoma City.
Officials said the home on the 1200 block of S.W. 37th St. near S. Western Ave. appears to be vacant but people were seen going in and out of the home.
Fire crews said everyone was able to make it out of the home.
Authorities said no utilities were turned on at the house.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom