WEATHER: Wind chills are dangerously low, few flurries expected for Friday
Blowing and drifting snow will continue to produce small drifts on area roadways.
We’re looking for a cloudy Friday with a continuation of very cold weather, and even a few flurries, but after a dry weekend a more robust storm arrives early next week.
Look for snow Monday night into Tuesday as our very active weather pattern continues.
Stay with the 4Warn Weather Team for the latest conditions on this developing winter storm.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger