Jenks Safety Commits to OU
Jenks Safety Steven Parker broke his silence a day before national signing day and announced he will play football for the Oklahoma Sooners.
Parker picked OU over Oklahoma State, Auburn, and Texas A&M.
Parker played both ways for the Trojans this season, but is a 4 star rated safety by Rivals.
He’s expected to play safety for OU.
The 6’2, 188 pound Parker runs a 4.46 second 40.
As a receiver, Parker hauled in 34 receptions for 622 yards and 9 touchdowns. On defense, Parker had 44 tackles and 4 interceptions.
Parker discusses why he chose Oklahoma in the video above, courtesy of KTUL.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him