Noble’s Hannah family wins underground storm shelter from KFOR and Thunderground Shelters
The Hannah family of Noble, Oklahoma won Friday night’s tall tornado shelter from NewsChannel 4 and Thunderground Storm Shelters.
The Hannah family is growing as Paula Hannah is pregnant and is soon expecting her baby. She believes the tornado shelter will bring her some peace of mind as we approach severe weather season. “It will be so nice to know that we can run out and get into the shelter and not have to worry about trying to find someplace safe,” said Hannah.
Submit Your Photo
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him