OSU Cowboys National Signing Day Recap
Signing day is the day that high school prospects officially sign to play for college football programs across the country.
Oklahoma State inked 27 players from seven different states across the United States, including 14 players from the state of Texas.
The Cowboys signed four players from Oklahoma, all four players come from the Tulsa area.
Jordan Bialford, a defensive end from Booker T. Washington, Dylan Harding, a defensive back from Jenks, Devon Thomas, a running back from Broken Arrow, and Gyasi Akem, a Broken Arrow linebacker.
Here’s highlights and sound from the new Cowboys.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'