UPDATE: Water main break near N.W. 10th St. and Villa very minimal
UPDATE: The reported water main break near N.W. 10th St. and Villa is not impacting traffic.
This leak appears to be quite minimal.
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews are on the way to a reported water main break in northwest Oklahoma City Wednesday morning.
Authorities said they were called to N.W. 10th St. and Villa just after 8 a.m.
Officials have not confirmed if the break is weather-related.
They have not said if any roads are blocked because of the leak at this time.
Refresh this story and watch NewsChannel 4 for the latest updates.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse