Investigators searching for alleged victims after gymnastics coach charged with rape
HUGO, Okla. – A 39-year-old gymnastics coach is facing serious charges in two separate states and investigators are still searching for potential victims.
Sandro Ramos, a gymnastics instructor and owner of Gymnastics and More in Hugo, was arrested for first-degree rape of a child under the age of 14.
Also, officials say they added four counts of lewd molestation to the charges after a preliminary hearing in December.
Ramos was a member of the Oklahoma Gymnastics Board and has coached in Florida, South Carolina and Oklahoma.
The investigation by the Choctaw County Sheriff’s Office and the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation discovered another possible victim in South Carolina.
Ramos is now being charged in South Carolina with criminal sexual conduct with a minor under the age of 16.
Officials say they believe there may be other victims who have not been identified.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger